Contessa's Cannibal tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Divine Above

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverWaiting
Graverobber
ForeverWaiting

Crumpets : 5044

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... Empty
PostSubject: I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is.......   I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:21 pm

I don't watch tv, alas, I'm a poor college student who can't afford it, but my favorite entertainer is.......

Kai Altair!!!

She is a singer, songwriter, belly-dancer, performer, and one hot mama that makes ravishingly delicious music videos! Her music videos, performances, and webcasts ARE my tv and entertainment! <3

Have you heard of her? Perhaps not?

Kai Altair's musical style is most often classified as electronica or new age, but with a magickal, bewitching, ethereal, hypnotic, otherworldly, yummy twist. It transports you to far away places you've only dreamed of. Imagine a tasty faerie, mermaid, princess, goddess, gypsy, witch, and belly-dancer all wrapped up in one beautiful person with stars, glitter, and the ocean mixed in and you have the essence of Kai Altair. Words do not do her justice. But please don't eat her, Cannibals, you may only sniff and nibble! Wink

Her biography, as found on her official website, http://www.kaialtair.com/kais_story.php is as follows:

"Since launching her solo career last year, Kai Altair has already become one of New York City's most talked about new performers. Bursting onto the Brooklyn music scene with the release of her debut EP Star of The Sea, Kai dazzled at House of Yes with her star-studded "13 Moons" launch party, followed by a packed performance schedule in 2010. Electrifying audiences from The National Endowment for the Arts to Michael T's infamous Rated X party, Kai's entrancing songwriting and performances bring fantasies to the air, and transport listeners between the worlds.

Recently starring in a glittering sold-out seven night run of faerie-tale circus musical The Wonderneath, Kai lead audiences into a dreamland of crystal and steam, sponsored by Swarovski Crystal. This summer Kai found time to produce and perform in "Mermaid Lagoon," a benefit show for The Oceanic Preservation Society and the Gulf Coast, as well as writing and performing two new songs for the award winning feature film Exposed.

Often seen bellydancing barefoot on stage, Kai’s music is a timeless tale of primordial magic. Her heartfelt and mysterious songs lead us happily into temptation, while exuding the strength of femininity. With her siren's song and hypnotic videos already spanning the 7 seas via online communities, Kai's ethereal, spellbinding voice and mystical lyrics are building a devoted international fan base. From Norway to Egypt, Oklahoma to the UK, Kai is weaving a spell that few can resist."

Her first video and single, Here She Comes, from her Debut EP Star of the Sea:

A video with her former band, Circles for Hearts - Marilyn, which features our CCT rival, and Contessa's fellow Bloody Crumpet, Veronica Varlow, as the Dark Faerie Queen:

And finally, her newest video - Shine, which opens with a magickal spell by Veronica Varlow:

Picture spam alert:

Are you ready???

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 51BPxfQNDCL

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 2

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 9

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 1

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 7

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 6

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 4

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 5

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 3

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 4176588943_bc846f2944

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 10

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 8

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 101

Also, pictures of Veronica Varlow and Kai together, such as at events like Mermaid Lagoon (you know they are soul-sisters, right?!?):

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... Aux_MermaidLagoon

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... Kaiburkeveva

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... KaiVeronica-1

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... 3651418774_89cfb2ccd5

Interested? Want to learn more? Come sail away with us on the Ship of Dreams and enter Kai's magickal world! http://kaialtair.proboards.com/index.cgi

Come on, sweet cannibals. What are you waiting for? How can you resist such a yummy individual? xoxo *nibble, nibble* I'll see you there!

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Nemo_4evermore
CabaretKitten
Keeper of Bodies
CabaretKitten

Crumpets : 5103

PostSubject: Re: I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is.......   I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:51 pm

I love Kai, You know I do. As I stalk you on forums.

Im learning to bellydance too. SO YAYYYYY.

Kaikaikaikaikai

IM in LOVE with this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ_SmPY4bYk

from Ali's "The Wonderneath"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Weeping.Willow
ForeverWaiting
Graverobber
ForeverWaiting

Crumpets : 5044

PostSubject: Re: I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is.......   I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:18 pm

^ I'm in love with that vid/song, too! Have you seen the fire dance Ali and some other girls do for the Wonderneath?!? It is freaking amazing! <3

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Nemo_4evermore
CabaretKitten
Keeper of Bodies
CabaretKitten

Crumpets : 5103

PostSubject: Re: I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is.......   I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 pm

I love The Wonderneath. Its just plain amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Weeping.Willow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is.......   I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't watch tv, but my favorite entertainer is.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contessa's Cannibal tribe :: The Magic Box-
Jump to: